Monday, April 8, 2013

Gloomy weather - gloomy run

I couldn't get my run right today. My first mile was done in 12:30 and with a combination of walking and sprinting... The next mile I finished around 27 or 28 minutes. I pushed myself the last .10 and an extra .15 miles at 6 mph just so I could finish strong. So all in all I did 2.21 miles in 30 minutes (including my 1.5 minute cool down). At least the 6 mph didn't make me want to puke! That's an improvement, especially because I went longer at that speed than last time.

I've also been doing the 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels. I've done it for 18 days now. The 30 day shred is made up of 3 levels that are significantly harder than the next! On Friday I moved up to Level 2. Level 2 is awesome. It burns so good. I LOVE it. It makes me work so much harder than Level 1 and I sweat like crazy! I did it twice yesterday to make up for not making time to do it on Saturday. I think that was part of the reason I didn't do so well on my run today. That AND my underwear kept riding up, my music kept pausing on my phone for some reason, and my shorts kept creeping up my legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment